Thursday 9 August 2012

Six and half.

It was pretty much 12:00 when I managed to drag myself out of bed.  Six and a half hours sleep is not good but it's one of those things really.  So, I got up two hours later than I would have hoped for and I need to swing my body-clock around so that I don't spend all my rest-day in bed and have my clock ready for 05:30 starts Saturday, Sunday, Monday and Tuesday.  The only real impact IF will have on my family is that with my shifts the way they are, there are very few times that I will be having an evening meal with them but then even without IF, there are very few times that I get to have meals with them anyway.  Weight is down to 207lbs.  Still a considerable distance from my goal of 175lbs but it is coming down slowly.  I'm still using http://www.myfitnesspal.com to record my daily intake of food.  Because I had a busy shift yesterday, I fell quite short of the desirable amount of food to eat.  I eat just under 1000 calories which is kinda frowned upon but I don't think will adversely affect me if it is done only occasionally and I can make up for it the following day.

So, Yesterday, I had less than optimum amounts of food and I do not feel excessively hungry and I had less than optimum amounts of sleep yet I do not feel excessively tired (Although another cup of coffee wouldn't go amiss).  In myself, I feel good.  I feel much better than I normally do.

Friday's fasting starts at 13:00 so whether I start today's fasting at 16:00 as planned or 18:00 to give me extra time today, my window for eating is quite small on Friday so I could do with planning Friday's lunch so that I get the calories I need within a short period.

No comments: