Tuesday 14 August 2012

203.5lbs.  I wasn't actually expecting my second week to start to well.  Many people see dramatic weight-loss in the first week due to cutting back on sugars and the subsequent loss of water that involves however, I'm still having sugar in my coffee and chocolate chip cookies for my snacks.  I've pretty much balanced my proteins with my carbs.  I don't particularly like vegetables but I've thrown some peppers and mushrooms into my omelette this morning and will take some multivitamins as well.

The great thing is that I can look at this eating pattern and see that it is doable.  I look at my weight-loss goal and see that it is achievable.  I imagine that some time soon my weight-loss will slow down but if it doesn't, I will reach my goal in just 7 weeks.  As I get closer to my goal, I will want to up my exercise, running at 12.5 stone is so much easier than running at 15.5 stone.

I don't know if I have fully repaid my sleep debt or not but I'm getting about 7-7.5 hours sleep at night and waking up naturally before my alarm goes off.  It may be that my body-clock's morning is set to just before I break my fast but either way, I'm feeling far less tired than I used to.

My fasting period will be later today, starting at 16:00 with a view to swinging my body-clock for an 08:00 start.  I might just take an extra cereal bar ti work to eat just prior to 16:00 in case I am late off.  I am going to a friend's house after three to help her with her computer but she won't mind me chowing down on a cereal bar.

I need to look at what exercise I'm going to do at the gym Wednesday and Thursday.  I might just pull off the P90X workouts to work through.  It will be interesting to see how well I can perform in the gym because both sessions will be on the end of 16hr fasts before food.  I want to be looking at the 5 sets of 5 but we'll see how well I can get on with that.

No comments: