Monday 6 August 2012

It Starts.

So, I currently weigh 209lbs.  My eating window for today is between 13:00 and 18:00 which theoretically, if all goes to plan means I finish work at 01:00, get myself to bed at 02:00 and have my alarm set for 10:00 which is when I can start eating again.  This gives me the 16 hours fasting between 18:00 and 10:00 which, if the science is correct, should reset my body-clock's morning to 10:00.

I'll be looking to try this prior to any significant change to the time I want set as my morning.  I have marked out two months worth of fasting times but I'm hoping to see some effect either for better or worse within the first month.

So far, it is 11:00 and I don't feel remarkably hungry considering that I haven't eaten for 14 hours so far.  It should not be any big deal to hold out the next two hours.

No comments: