Tuesday 14 August 2012

Adding Exercise

A good start to my second week.  I'm still feeling absolutely fine.  Not excessively hungry or tired but then I do have ample fat storage to get through.  I have made a friendly bet with my friend Robbo.  The wager is prestige, the bet is to see who can get a six pack first.  He already has a head-start weighing in at 13st (182lbs) and states that he already has 4 of his six but this gives me the incentive to work harder.  With this in mind, I took a walk this evening which was 5.38km (3.34miles) burnt 397 calories and took be just over an hour (according to my pedometer).  It will be gym in the morning before breakfast.  I will be focusing on upper body strength.  My legs are fine from all the cycling I do and I really do not want my thighs any bigger or I'll never get trousers that fit.  I think it will be either walking or just dance (or both) mid fast and a weight/resistance workout pre breakfast I think from now on.  Whilst I am already seeing phenomenal results, adding the exercise should improve this even more.

No comments: