Sunday 30 January 2011


For Christmas, several people who knew that I was saving for some studio flash units gave me money so eventually I've managed to get them. I'm really pleased with them. I still need some more practice with them but I'm happy with my initial shots. I need to practice with the umbrella vs softbox too.
I weighted myself this morning and found that I'm 13st 3lbs, so the diet is working very well. I imagine the taking a long walk around QEQM Hospital in the freezing cold proabably helped my weight loss but I can't imagine that it helped my cold. I'm over the moon with my progress so far. I'm finding it a lot easier than I thought I would. I didn't go overboard on my rest-days which is quite hard for me, especially when Jo sends me out to buy biscuits and ice-cream. I managed to limit myself to one biscuit the day befor yesterday (96 kcal) I can see how woofing a packet now takes me well over my daily allowance. I have planned out my callerie allowance for next month and I think that by planning the way I have, I should find it that much easier. I've not been as hungry as I thought I would. I doubt that my stomach has contracted in such a short period of time but maybe it has. It could be that my insulin levels are now getting under control, which I think helps control appetite. Just 10lbs to February's target but if I do as well in February as I did this month, I should trounce that.

No comments: