Wednesday 26 January 2011


I've hit January's target early. Weighed myself this morning and I'm 13st 6lbs (188lbs) which I'm delighted about. I've been working out my calorie intake for next month so that I can see exactly what I need to be eating to achieve my goal. It is so much easier to diet when I'm at work because I can effectively go 10hrs without eating and I'm generally too busy to really notice. This, combined with eating the 30g of cereal for breakfast rather than the 120g that I would normally have has had dramatic effects. I still fall down on my rest-days so I need to look at that and ways that I can stop myself from snacking. I'm really pleased with my results for January and I'm feeling really positive about February. Cycling home last night, I felt really fit and healthy. A feeling I've not had in a long time. This alone gives me renewed vigour to get to my ideal weight which I've not been at since I was about 19. I've got to get ready for work. It is wet and miserable outside. I can't put it off any longer, I have to go. However, I do like to add a picture to my posts so, as you can see above, my first decent LBP2 creation. It's not brilliant but it was fun to make and not bad for my first attempt.

No comments: