Friday 4 February 2011


I have not been so strict with my diet as I should have been and thus today I am at 13st 5lbs. I'm back onto night shifts tonight and I should find it easier to cut down on what I eat over the next few days. 12st 7lbs by the end of the month is, I feel, achievable.

I've been playing some more with my new strobes and I'm really happy with the results. My biggest hurdle at this time is space. Both our lounge and dining room are very small so it is very difficult to set up the lights and background in such confined areas. I've seen some tips on how to get a high-key photo just using flash and no background which I need to have a play at. It will be interesting to see if I can get pure colour backgrounds using this method and gels but I very much doubt that it is possible. It seems that low-key photos similar to the one above are just as possible by making sure that the flash is not directed at the background. It will be interesting to see if I can do that.

No comments: