Monday 28 February 2011

 Today, (well, yesterday now, technically) 27th February, we took a trip to Whitstable to take some photos however the rain soon came down and messed up those plans.  I will have to look at travelling there on one of my days off during the week so hopefully I can spend more time on it.  I hate being rushed and this is always the case when I have other people with me.  On the way home, we did come across a fishing lake with some nice reflections so I jumped out and took a few shots.  The sky was more overcast than cloudy but even so, they did not come out too bad.  I got a shot of Ellie on Tankerton beach.  I would have liked to have gotten more but again, it was cold and people were in a hurry.  I enjoyed my night shots in London and will have to try to take some more night-time shots.  I'm working lates for the next three days so I will have to recon the area where I work to look for some interesting shots that I can take on my days off.

No comments: