Monday 11 April 2011

 Yesterday, I took a few shots of Ramsgate.  The idea was to try to do some HDR photos but in the end, I think that night shots work best without HDR.  Strange how, when you pull out a camera, you automatically draw attention to yourself.  Everyone seems to pay attention to you.  I've noticed this a few times now, especially at family functions where I get asked, "Are you the official photographer?"  But it is fun to take some shots that are worth sharing.  On the right, are two new pages that I've added to my Blog.  One is promoting my photography, the other is my wish-list of items I'd like to get to advance my photography further.  The thing I really like about digital photography is that it is effectively a free hobby now that I have my camera.  Added bells and whistles would allow me to do more, but I'm getting pretty good results with just the basic set-up.  I'm starting to get a bit of interest in my photos so it may be that I could do with producing some business/contact cards for people.

No comments: