Monday 10 September 2012

So, I've seemed to plateaued at around 201-202lbs but I have increased my exercise with gym work.  I'm satisfied that the IF has helped regulate my sleep patterns.  My next goal, which should help getting down to a healthy weight, is to improve my upper-body strength.  With this in mind, I'm focussing on my upper-body in the gym and not worrying about my cardio.  I cycle pretty much every day anyway.  I've still got far too much belly but it is starting to trim down.  I've started looking up how daily exercise will effect me and it's a bit of a mixed bag with some saying that it will be acceptable if you get enough rest with others saying that you realistically need 48hrs to have enough rest.  So I will try to do daily workouts and see how this affects me and try to record my findings.

No comments: