Monday 16 August 2010

So, I've decided that I need to be doing more with my Blog. Problem is that work takes up a large portion of my life and I'm not allowed to discuss work. Thus, I'll have to focus my blog on the other important things in my life which are my family and my photography. I will start uploading new photos onto my Blog and hopefully some videos too. I'm determined to get down to my ideal weight, so there will be updates on that too. Yesterday I managed to slice through my index finger with my trusty Swiss army knife. Luckily it is so sharp that it really didn't cause too much pain at all. I think that sentence shows that I'm a glass is half full type of person. It's a bit sore now and every now and then I bash it on something and the pain is excruciating. I think it's time I went to bed but I will try to keep the updates coming. I'll just have to find something interesting to do each day except work, sleep and Yahoo Answers.

No comments: