Thursday 19 August 2010

I weighed myself this morning and I'm now 13 Stone 9 lbs. I have to accept that I would have lost fluid overnight and that I will put some of that weight back on as soon as I start drinking. I don't know how quickly insulin levels stabalise but I'm feeling healthy and not as hungry as I would normally. This might just be PMA, but we will see. I'm back into 34inch trousers. I've sorted out my trousers into sizes and I have a few 32inch trousers that I'm keen to fit into. I will be so happy when I do. I'm on my way to the figure I had when I was 18:)

Ellie is driving me nuts asking questions about her facebook games. Because I don't play them, I really don't know how to help her on those.

I think our summer is now gone. Sometimes we are lucky to have a few good days later in the year. I managed to get myself a subtle tan which is quite good for me considering that I normally spend my time on the computer or PS3. I've been helping Ellie make chocolate lolly-pops which is a messy job. Now I suppose I ought to do some washing up before Jo gets in and then I'll have to start getting ready for work.

No comments: