Wednesday 3 December 2008

It Starts...

Introduction
I've just updated my web-page and I thought it would be a good idea to contract out some of the work to make things a bit easier. So my photos are now stored at www.flickr.com, this blog will contain the information side of things, I've included a link to www.skydrive.live.com in case I do want to share any files.

About Us.
My wife is Jo, my daughter is Ellie and from the top of the Blog you can probably guess that I'm Cy. We live in Kent, UK and our hobbies and interests are mostly computer based. Jo likes Craft, card-making and also likes to read horror books. I enjoy photography, reading Terry Pratchett and playing video games (PS2, Wii, PC). Currently playing Oblivion, but have loads of games which didn't play very well until I got a new graphics card so now I'm revisiting them and playing them with the settings turned up full. Jo and I have been married coming up to 11 years. Ellie is about 4 and a half and looking forward to christmas. She sits in front of the TV watching the adverts saying "I want that, I want that, I've got that, I want that". I would like Santa to bring me some studio flash units but I can't see it happening. I am currently trying to lose weight and so far I've lost a 1st 8lbs. I want to get to 12st 8lbs so I've still got another 1st 8lbs to lose. I'm quite focussed on it so I feel that it's achievable.

No comments: